Empire appointed a Local Buy Supplier
After a rigorous tender process Empire Office Furniture has been selected by Local Buy as an approved supplier of office furniture to various Queensland government departments.
Local Buy Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Local Government Association of Queensland Ltd (LQAC). Local Buy's core business is developing contractual arrangements for goods and services used by councils and government entities, reducing the risk, time and costs associated with internal procurement processes.
Effective 8th February 2017 for a period of two years, this Local Buy arrangement effectively means customers can now access a comprehensive range of office furniture from Empire through a quotation rather than tender process, saving time and money.
All Queensland Local Government Authorities can purchase without tendering or
requesting multiple quotes. This Arrangement may be utilised by the following entities:
- Local Buy acting in its own capacity
- LGAQ (and any related company)
- Queensland local governments (including all City Councils)
- Queensland community councils
- Queensland Regional Organisation of Councils (ROCS)
- Queensland statutory authorities and bodies
- Queensland water authorities
- Queensland ports
- Queensland state government bodies and agencies
- Queensland based charity and not-for profit organisation
For further information, contact Empire's dedicated Government Business Development Manager Ranganai Kanoyangwa via email here or call 0410 524 572 .
BUS258-0816 – Supply of Office & Stationery Goods & Associated Services